Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blogging? Why me?

So recently, I made the leap to turn pro with my photography. I say, "made the leap," because I've always had a fascination with photography and wanted to learn more. Then my good friend and (photography) mentor Abraham Then sold me my first DSLR. It opened my eyes to what is possible with today's DSLR cameras. I hadn't planned (or expected) to ever try making money taking pictures. Yet, here I sit today, earning money--even if just a little right now--for what once started out as a hobby.

In reference to my title, "Blogging? Why me?," I'd like to explain exactly why I've started my own blog on my photographic exploits. No, it's not to sell you my services. Quite to the contrary, I'm not looking to sell anything. I will utilize my blog to keep you up-to-date on what's happening with my photography and (hopefully) show you some cool stuff.

So my plan is not to bore you with constant advertising of Farmer Fotography, but to inform and enlighten you to some of the things I'm doing and some very cool things other photographers are doing as well. I'm just going to have fun with it. I hope you do, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment